Rausch TV Operator
Atlantic Pipe Services is currently seeking an experienced Rausch TV/Camera operator that has a minimum of two years of experience. He or she needs to be able to self-perform within all phases of the scope of work required for this position. Atlantic Pipe Services requires all employees to be on time every day and ready to work. Any other experience, certifications ( PACP ), or knowledge in this field of work would be helpful on his or her resume when applying for this position.
Atlantic Pipe Services Benefits:
Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
After 90 days of employment, all Team Members will receive the following paid holidays.
- After the first 6 months of employment, Team Members will receive 5 days of PTO. 2 days of PTO are added after the first 12 months.
- After 2 years Team Members will receive 10 days of PTO.
- After 5 years Team Members will receive 15 days of PTO.
After 90 Days Team Members will be eligible for our health insurance coverage plan. Atlantic Pipe Services pays 75% of the offered health plan. Additional benefits including disability, life insurance, dental, and vision care are available with Team Member contributions.
Retirement and Bonus
- Eligibility for 401k after first 12 months of employment.
- Bonuses are paid to all eligible Team Members on an annual basis once certain criteria are met within Atlantic Pipe Services.
Employment terms are subject to change.
To apply for any position, fill out the form below:
Contact Our Team Today!
Discover the advantages of trenchless pipe repair and other solutions we provide by turning to Atlantic Pipe Services to address any sewer or drain issue. Regardless of the extent of your needs, our team is ready to deliver the top-quality results you need. Contact us today by calling us or filling out the online form to request a quote or to schedule an appointment.